Please do NOT use photo's without permission.


Sunday, January 22, 2012

Baby O. {and cousin}










I may brag a little...
I have the cutest little baby cousins in the world.
my two cousins married the cutest girls, and
both have started their own cute little families.
One of the babies is 3 months, and the other 5 days old..
and you just know they will be best buds forever!

So proud of my two cousins, and their sweet wives
for making such beautiful, eternal choices.
We are so happy for you all!
{and thanks for letting me have a fun little shoot with them.}

{The newest baby, baby C, is only 5 days old
and a cute little 5lbs. The smallest little guy i've ever held. 
He is just perfect and his mom is seriously wonder woman! 
congrats!!!!}
{Baby L is 3 months and just so so so adorable. I love this age,
when they discover smiling, cooing, and all sorts of fun new tricks.
He is just so so cute! We just love all of you!}

No comments: