Please do NOT use photo's without permission.


Saturday, October 15, 2011

Little Boy B.












Sweetest little guy.
I am seriously obsessed with this little man,
how can you not be? He is ad.or.able!
I love getting out to new locations and meeting
new people, and this family was no exception! She
was such a proud and wonderful mama to her little superman.
So fun and so refreshing! So glad I was apart of it!

2 comments:

Marc, Janelle, Brax & Millie said...

Nikki! Braxton looks so cute in these pics! Thanks so much for coming up here and taking the time to make picture taking so smooth and fun! You have a talent and I just am so impressed! Thanks again! We appreciate it more than you know! :)

The Hyde Life said...

This is my little nephew and I LOVE THE PICTURES YOU TOOK OF HIM! You captured his sweet little personality! What beautiful pictures! :) Love all of them!