baby shoots are my favorite. babies and kids.
such a beautiful girl. such a beautiful family.
Baby S is only 2 weeks old in these shots, and she was as calm
and happy as could be. we did use the binky for some extra soothing, in which
she would fall asleep as soon as it was in her mouth...just making these pictures more
sweet. I love them and I love her little painted nails. I love this little girl!
enjoy.


3 comments:
beautiful work! you are very talented. i wanted to ask you where you got sophia's bedding in the picture below. i'm hoping you made it just cause i want to make bedding for our next baby.
you really do a great job! maybe you should take ours ;) we have yet to get any done since adding the new babe to the mix
ADORABLE :)
Post a Comment